Tuesday 30 October 2012

Halloween!


 Last sunday I hosted a Halloween party at my house. The them was Harry Potter and of course I let my crazy fangirl out for the day. And of course I took the time to recognize the colours of my house. Slytherin pride here!


I wore:

Headbow: Hennes et Mauritz
Blouse: Second hand
Dress and cape: Victorian maiden
Accessories: Handmade, Etsy
Shoes: Random.


With cape and my handmade Slytherin scarf.

What do you mean, I can't cuddle with ravenclaws?

  And here is our lovely group. A Gryffindor quidditch player, mr. and mrs. Lupin, lovely lady from Beuxbatons, a ghost and me.

Have a happy Halloween and remember to participate on my giveaway!

Mademoiselle Parapluie

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great party! I m obsessed with Harry Potter and my heart beats for Slytherin too even though I got sorted into Ravenclaw in Pottermore.
    You look great in your party outfits and your friends have really cool costumes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have always tried to make my mind up between slytherin and ravenclaw. They are bot awesome.

      Delete
  2. Kuva sinusta miehesi kanssa oli ehkä söpöintä ikinä 8)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, the Slytherin scarf looks very well made and suits you skin tone wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voi, elämä miten kauniita ja tyylikkäitä olette! Ah!

    ReplyDelete