Thursday 15 August 2013

My bachelorette party.

So I was surprised with a bachelorette party. It was one of the nicest days of my life. The theme was the French revolution and I was the poor, unfortunate royalist queen.


Everybody had gone through so much trouble to organze this and I can not tell how grateful I am to have such good friends. 




Mari had even made this awesome game for us to play! It was so much fun.



And thus I lost my crown.







I wore

Hat: From a litlle boutique and customized with a holy bunch of tulle.
Shirt: Second hand
Dress: Juliette & Justine
Stockings: Seppälä
Shoes: Given to me by Mari
Rosette: Made by my lovely friends (It's the royalist colours)

I must thank my friends again for organazing this and especially Mari and Kata who did most of the work. I am more grateful and touched than I can put in words. 

Mademoiselle Parapluie.

Ps. No using the pictures then as Sanni took them.

10 comments:

  1. Oh god that outfit. Looks just amazing on you. You always look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihanaa kuulla, että päivä oli mieluinen. :3 Asusi oli aivan mahtava! Tyylikkään dramaattinen ja juuri sopiva kuningattarelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minustakin on kivaa kuulla, että tykkäsit ja viihdyit juhlissa. Asusi oli upea! Mutta silti... Viva la revolution! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you all had great time and you look very lovely and beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were to have a bachelorette, I'd definitely like to have it like this! Your friends did an amazing job and you all look beautiful! Congrats :)
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete