Friday 15 November 2013

Lolita blog carnival: Book inspired coordinate.


So this week we were supposed to be inspired by books. Can you guess which book I chose?


Well Harry Potter of course! And as Pottermore tells me I'm a Slytherin so I decided to proudly sport my houses colours! A dark blouse is to give it that mystic edge that tells which house has produced most dark wizards. 

Outfit rundown:
Hat, blouse: Vintage
Dress, scarf: Hand made by yours truly.
Stockings: Random
Shoes: Wonders


Sanni came ovar for tea. We had quite a lot of fun with blinies and a Russian sort of blend.



Other parcitipants:


Madame Parapluie

11 comments:

  1. You look simply adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute!! I'm a Slytherin, too!! Houseeeemaatteeesss <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihanat noi huivinpäiden verkko- ja tupsuyksityiskohdat! Ite oon joskus neulonu tosi simppelin kaulahuivin Luihuisen väreissä, mut sinun versiosi on tosi kivan näköinen. :) Pidän muutenkin asukokonaisuudestasi, joka näyttää kovin lämpöiseltä.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos. Ajattelin että verkko ja tupsu näyttäisivät jotenkin hiukan noitamaisemmilta kuin pelkät tupsut. Voin vahvistaa että asu oli lämmin.

      Delete
  4. Your outfit is adorable, a perfect Slytherin lolita look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable coord! I absolutely love that dress.

    ReplyDelete